Good Friday morning, everyone! TGIF! I hope you’ve been having a blast. I’ve certainly been having a roller coaster ride! There’s been a lot of learning points and changes happening and upcoming in my life which I’ll eventually update you.
But well well, a new month is coming and I’m excited to start on a new adventure with my best friend and fellow blogger Cumuloquoise. So, after completing numerous 30 Day Challenges (Movie, Book, Song), we are coming back for more!
I’m super excited to announce that Cumuloq and I will be embarking on a 30 Day Philosophy Challenge or 30 DPC! Starting on the 1st of June, next Monday, we will chronologically be tackling one question every day from the list below. The topics were adapted from Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenges and random sites from the world wide web.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- What are you most grateful for?
- If you could be any superhero and have super powers, which one would you like to have and why?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- What are you more comfortable with: routine or spontaneity?
- You are locked in a room with your greatest fear. Describe what’s in the room?
- What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?
- If you could be the master of any skill in the world, what would it be and why?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
- If you could choose an imaginary friend, who would it be and why?
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
- Do you tend to recall the good or bad times more?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- Do you feel at home in your home? Is home a place for you? A book? A thing? A person? What would you want your home to be?
- What’s more important to a relationship: common values or other commonalities (like tastes in music, interests, etc.)?
- If you could uninvent something, what would it be?
- Are the stories we tell ourselves about our past true, or do we bend the truth so we can create our stories? If the latter is true, than what worth is there in the stories if they aren’t true?
- If one TV show could be real, which one would you want it to be? Which one would screw our world over?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
- What would be your ultimate escape plan?
- You’ve been given access to a time machine. Where and when would you travel to? What would you do?
- What is the absolute hardest thing about staying alive?
- How would you live your life if you had a week to live?
- Humans are about to colonise a new planet. If you could offer them only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- The world is ending, and you can save one group of five people: who would be the five people that you save?
- As a hyper intelligent pan-dimensional being, what is the ultimate question, the life, the universe and everything?
- Are you the same person you were before starting this challenge?
- Why are you you?
Yup, it’s a mixture of light-hearted and heavy questions and the fun part is that it can go any way! I guess, it will boil down to how we’ll eventually interpret it. And, I’m looking forward to Cumuloq’s blog posts because the topics feel very significant and personal. And, there’s no bluffing or googling for answers for me. Haha! We actually took a while to decide on the title because it almost felt like a “Quarter-life Crisis” or “Existential Questions” Challenge. I’m wondering if we need french fries and ice cream to go through this challenge. We’ll see. Either way, I’m sure we’ll rise above and have better self-awareness in the end with the last question being, “Why are you you?” Haha!
If you are keen to join Cumuloq and I for our 30 DPC, do drop us a message/comment so that we can tag your blog site as well. For a better idea, you can view how our previous challenges went: 30 Day Movie Challenge, 30 Day Book Challenge, and 30 Day Song Challenge.
Okay! That’s all for today. See you next Monday, 1st June, for the first day of our 30 Day Philosophy Challenge! 🙂