It was a very special week… and here are the things I’d like to thank for.
- Finished reading The Seven Capital Sins by Fulton J. Sheen
- Time for mass and adoration and slow dancing with Mr G – and having Him every step of the way…
- Dinner at Chilli’s and the unique assortment of food we had
- Meeting up with my JC friends again and the camaraderie after all these years
- My (relatively new) supportive and caring friends from W4
- All my friends-cum-prayer-warriors who support me spiritually and help me pray when I need it
- Three gym sessions – inclusive of yoga!
- Having the time to do a 3km night walk around Bishan Park
- 10km hike (and getting lost) at McRitchie Reservoir
- And the beautiful scenery and event while I was there…
- July 5th 2014 – a blessed day to remember. ❤
- For cookies, cookie monster mug, and Edward.