- Finally completing the 30 Day Movie Challenge with my bestie Cumuloq (again, I’m really sorry for the delay).
- A serene and beautiful walk at Changi Beach Club after a long day at work.
- Granted 4 magical wishes (and reached my KPI).
- Hosted a (rock-star themed) volunteer appreciation party.
- Listening to endless 80’s and Rock Songs through the week.
- A week long of bumping into old friends and making tons of new ones.
- Off day = one day less of official work => Time to work for Mr G.
- Being one of the facilitators during Christ The King Church’s CC3 Camp – meeting new friends, listening to tons of stories about Mr G, and sharing my stories about him.
- Having the chance to be His instrument of peace and love; Witnessing His majestic powers and my friends’ boundless faith in Him.
- For receiving tons of gifts from Him.
- Managed to squeeze in 2 gym sessions despite all these.
- Plus, mass and reconciliation (confession).
- Watching Transformers: Age of Destruction – realising it just deserves a disappointing 2/5 stars and being thankful for the voucher we used for this.
Ok. That’s all for now. I think the upcoming week is gonna be a lot more fun (slightly less work) so, let’s see.. Cherrios! 🙂