- Time spent with my Daddy Mr G – adoration*2, praise and worship, mass*2.
- Three exercise sessions – with body balance and yoga!
- People who open up to me, share their problems with me, and/or listen to what I have to share as well.
- For friends who visit and check up on me – just because.
- My past – which has taught me a lot of lessons to apply today and prepare me for the future.
- The movie “Edge of Tomorrow” and learning to persevere and choose our battles.
- For finishing the amazing and enlightening book – “The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality for Real Life”…
- and realising that Andrew Garfield has the book too!!!
(Click on the pics to zoom in) Photo Credit: Huffington Post.
- Nox Gaudii with tons of siblings in Christ aka special people in my life.
- For finding Mr G in sin, forgiveness, and surrendering to His mercy.
- For slowly realising how to let go of my pain and anger (in a Catholic way)…
- For randomly bumping into friends through the week – Jon for lunch, Steph for ado, and a handful of others.
- For friends who replied my Fb shout out/request for new songs…
- For catching up with Cumuloq while waiting to sign an important paper and start a new chapter in her life.
- Meeting new friends in preparation for Holy Trinity’s Camp and being reaffirmed for being there.
- A fun-filled zombie-killing in “Left For Dead 2″…
- and incessant jokes and crazy laughter while watching “22 Jump Street.”
- For home-cooked meals prepared by mom and having dinner with her.
- For songs like this… “Love Them Like Jesus – Casting Crowns”
Truly, it was a very blessed week. So, thanks to Mr G for that. My upcoming week is going to be a lot lot lot more hectic. So, I just hope and pray that I’ll still recognise Mr G in all things. And since I’ll be in a good position to share about Him, please pray for me and whatever may come my way.
Have a beautiful and blessed week ahead everyone! 🙂
PS: I didn’t realise my list got a lot longer this week. Whoops!