As some of you would know by now, I’ve been under the weather since Monday. Too much sleep is starting to make my body feel sore. So, I’m now desperately thinking of ways to make myself feel better. Then, I remembered that it’s been a while since I just relaxed, listened (and shared) new songs.
So, in my attempt to return to being Little-Miss-Rhey-of-Sunshine asap, here some tunes to cruise with on the way to recovery. It has some summer-y songs to hopefully cheer all of us up too. I hope you like them!
1. MAGIC! – Rude
2. Air Review – Young
3. Landon Austin – Sundress
4. We The Kings ft. Elena Coats – Sad Song
5. Sara Bareilles – I Choose You
6. Jason Mraz – Love Someone
7. Passenger – Scare Away The Dark
8. Ed Sheeran – One
9. Justin Timberlake – Pair Of Wings
10. Michael Kiwanuka – Home Again
If you have discovered other new songs recently, please do share them with me as well. I always love listening to new songs. ❤
PS: If you are looking for some TFIOS songs, I posted them last month. Check it out here.