Following today’s Daily Prompt, seems like we are going to talk about:
Pride and Joy
What’s your most prized possession? GO!
Since we the topic is about my “most prized possession,” I thought I should talk about things I can’t leave the house without. After all, if I carry them everywhere all the time, it must be really important to me right? Plus, I always wonder why people share the contents of their bag – what reason do they have? Fortunately, this prompt gives me a perfect opportunity to do the same. Haha.
So, to share “what’s in my bag” in no particular order, here goes..
- My trusty all-purpose Samsung Galaxy S4 handphone
- A bunch of keys, thumb drive, bank security token, and L.A. key chain from my sister
- Adorable “Free Hugs” pouch with my Rosary inside
- Apple iPod Touch for music
- The Body Shop’s Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream
- Accessorize Wallet with my cash and cards
- Kobo Glo eReader and all my precious books inside
- Vaseline lip balm
- A black pen (Weirdly, I’ve learnt to not carry a notebook anymore which means if I need to doodle, I write on random serviette and hope not to lose it)
- My St Benedict Crucifix necklace
- Yellow Fossil watch from my dad
- Klipsch S4 earphones for “a concert in my cranium”
How about you? What’s your “pride and joy?” Check out what the rest of the WordPress community values on this page.