I loved this week! I was super productive and I spent every single day doing things I enjoyed or at least with people who are special to me.
So, for this week, here are the things I’d like to be thankful for…
- A Very Blessed Easter Weekend – spending soooo much time with The One who loves me so much He extended his arms, hugged me, and had his arms nailed to the cross. Love you too, Papa Jesus! ❤
- Church friends to spend and celebrate easter with!
These are pics from Maundy Thursday’s Church Visiting, Easter Vigil Mass, CTK’s Easter Fiesta (I was helping the balloon sculpting station!), and Easter Ramen Play Lunch.
- CSA friends to spend a solemn Good Friday with (pic pending).
- Time off on Monday and yummy steak and pasta dinner by Margie’s dad.
- An ice cream treat from “The Inspired Chef” (read post here)
- Dinner and drinks with Wei Jing and the one-for-one treat at Oriole.
- A lunch at the Park (read blog post here)
- Finished reading David Levithan’s “How They Met and Other Stories,” currently on Gillian Flynn’s “Dark Places“
- Jogged twice this week… on a lovely evening to complement it.
Now let the heavens be joyful,
Let earth her song begin:
Let the round world keep triumph,
And all that is therein;
Invisible and visible,
Their notes let all things blend,
For Christ the Lord is risen
Our joy that hath no end.
– Saint John of Damascus
How about you? How was your week? I hope you had an amazing (blessed) week too! Otherwise, no worries. Another week is coming up! Take care and have an awesome one! ❤