Apparently, it was National Siblings Day yesterday, 10th April. So, as requested by my dearly beloved lovely sisters, here’s a quick shout out to them.
Hello, Kitkat and Kim!!!!! ❤
This is a snapshot during my most recent trip to the Philippines. Kitkat’s the one in blue while Kim’s the one in green. And, I love them tons and tons to bits and pieces. Considering that we don’t see each other for days and months on end, we talk ever single day – without a fail. We seamlessly cruise through various chatting channels like they are all in one. We’re cool like that. Heh!
Ooooh. Let me share some fun facts about us!
- Our names all start with a “Rhey” – Rheyza, Rheychel, Rheygine.
- We are each born 3 years apart. Meaning, we were adorably a 3, 6, 9 year old daughter trio before.
- They are both born in July while I’m the only one in March.
- Whenever we meet a distant relative for the first time, they’ll go, “Aaah… Tres Marias! Who’s the eldest?” And, we always let them guess…
- We are all shortsighted with astigmatism.
- They have the same height and shoe size; mine is smaller for both.
- Our dog names have been – whitey, mocha, and blackie. Sadly uncreative!
- Sister bonding time must-have: a horror movie, Venti Starbucks drinks, and load of selfies.
And, with that, I’d like to dedicate this to you both! ❤
“For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.”
– Christina G. Rossetti