This week has been a rather interesting week – just 7 days but wow! So, tonight, I’d like to take some time to think of what I’m grateful for.
- Discounts and freebies for my birthday month means cheap shopping and free meals.
- Having friends to meet after work, to laugh with, and to open up to.
- Visiting a child, getting to know volunteers, and granting a wish.
- Receiving feedback, suggestions, and affirmations – and thinking of the possibilities it may bring.
- Spending time with God and actually hearing Him.
- Discovering new (awesome) Youtube videos, song covers and indie artists – and, getting recommendations from friends who know me so well.
- Finishing the books “The Color Purple,” “Will Grayson Will Grayson,” and being in the middle of “The Abundance of Katherine’s.”
- Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, and Bucky Barnes – the friendship between them and friends to watch this “Captain America: Winter Soldier” Movie with.
- Having a friend whom you haven’t met in a while and be able to spontaneously meet after midnight to catch up and sit on seesaws with.
- Finding a new song that is wonderfully interpreted and captures what you feel…